THE DEATH WISH! - GLOBAL DIGITAL NEWS LETTER 360

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Wednesday 1 March 2017

THE DEATH WISH!

      Indian,  the most wonderful creature on the earth.   tough and sharp, enough to outmatch anything.   From the ages of the sages to the todays technology,  whatsever the situation,  whatsever the timing,  he stood always to his ideals and goals.   I am an Indian.  whoever may stand before me, this is what comes in my mind.   We have no mercy to the enemy,  but never break the rules of war.  I am an indian,  whatsever the problem is,  i would never step back from solving it.  Whenever the battles come, I am ready to fight it.   Battles are not always fought on the battle fields.  every single second in India is a fight.   

     The enemies are always awaiting to step in, but i would not allow them to do that,  because i am indian.  if death comes to kiss me, i am ready to face it.  no matter what comes in my way,  i will stand still,  no matter whatever rolls over me,  i will stop it,  no matter howmuch heavier it may be i will make it bounce back,  no matter how strong it is,  i will fight back,  no matter how dare it,  i shall weaken it with my heart,   no matter how much sweat i shed,  i will still stand,  no matter how much blood i have to shed,  i will hold back,  no matter what is the weather,  i will stand still,  no matter whoes the person is, i will help the person in need,  no matter how might the enemy is i will never show my back to him,  no matter whatever he posses, i will hold the ground,   no matter how far the enemy goes,  i will catch him,  no matter what it costs,  i will guard my nation.  
    the farmer still cultivates everyday, because they know i am standing here,  mother still dares to give birth because, she knows i am standing here,   still mothers sending their children to join us,  because they know we dare anything to protect mother India.  still children go to school,  because they know their soldiers are out in border.   the youngsters go to jobs,  they know we indian soldeirs stand guarding the mother land.  the parents still care their children,  they know they have to take our place when we meet the martyr dome.  
     the  farmers grow food,  they consider it is their duty,  the doctor still treates their patients,  the police still do his duty,  he  knows he must to keep the youth in order.   
     enemies ahead,  nation behind,   never fear, never retreat, never show my back to the enemy,  not even when i am at my last drop of blood, never will show mercy on the enemy, never let him to pass me,  
       I last have my last wish for one thing,  that my son and daughter shall move in my way,  they shall come in my way, and shall lay down their lives for the longlast of my mother india.    
jai hind!

No comments:

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here